- Find the JioGames app which comes already installed on your Jio-STB.
If you aren't able to find the JioGames app on your Jio-STB, then you can
download JioGames app from the Jio-Store on the STB.
- Login to JioGames.
- Once logged in, click on 'JioGamesCloud' from menu
- Click on any of the Game Titles. Click on Play Now.
- Fill in your details in the Early Access Window if you haven't applied already.
- Click on Submit.
- Once you have submitted the details in the Early Access Window, it will take 5 mins to get you whitelisted and you can start playing after 5 mins.
JioGames STB app is currently available Jio's Set-Top Box. Your STB needs to be connected via either ethernet cable or 5GHz Wi-Fi connection.
- JioGamesCloud service on STB works best with a wired or wireless controller. See the list of recommended controllers.